Hill and Julianna’s Country Club of Mobile Wedding was maybe one of the best days of my life.
I am not joking when I say this was a great day! The church and country club were both beautiful, and the attention to detail was perfection. All the way down to the second line band taking the guests from cocktail hour to the reception. The couple thought of everything, making this a relaxed and genuinely stunning day.
So similar to their engagement session at the Country Club of Mobile as well. You can see those stunning photos right here!
This was genuinely the MOST relaxed and easygoing wedding day. Julianna and the girls got ready at her parents’ house. Her mom and sisters helped get her ready, a nod to sweet and timeless tradition. We did a big “open the door” first look with the bridesmaids, and they were so sweet and excited for Julianna. Julianna’s mom had a really beautiful brunch for the girls at the house, and it was just the sweetest, most chill getting ready time.
My favorite parts of their day:
- I loved how relaxed they were! They trusted their vendors and really enjoyed their day to absolute fullest. I loved seeing them and the wedding party being completely in the moment.
- They didn’t have a first look, and Hill’s face when she came down the aisle was *chef’s kiss*. He was so happy to see her.
- They had a HUGE wedding party, which I love! I had a massive wedding party when we got married, and I really can’t imagine anything more fun than being surrounded by all your closest people on your wedding day.
- Julianna and her dad, Ben’s, first dance was one for the books. They looked like professional dancers, and it caught me completely off guard! It was so fun.
- Their reception was so stunning and fun! They had multiple food tables: one was Chinese food complete with fried rice in Chinese takeout containers. The draping and the floral chandelier was mind-blowing. McDonald’s hamburgers were brought in as a late-night snack. Just an overall incredible party!
Hill and Julianna, this was the grandest wedding, and it’s so true to who you are. You are both so wonderful, and I just cannot wait to see you again!
Lead Photographer: Ellen Talbot | Reception Venue: The Country Club of Mobile | Ceremony Venue: St. Paul’s Episcopal Church | Bride’s Dress: Tony Ward Bridal | Caterer: The Country Club of Mobile | Florist: Elizabeth’s Garden | Bride’s Cake: Pollman’s Bakery | DJ/Band: Muddy Sandals (Atlanta) | Makeup Artist: Ashley Mitchell | Hair Stylist: Cara and Co. | Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu | Menswear: Joseph A. Banks | Rentals: Port City Rentals, Willow Bridge
add a comment