Logan and Briley’s Orange Beach wedding at the Coastal Arts Center was THE most beautiful day!
Logan and Briley are one of my favorite couples in the world, and their day was so fun. Briley was calm, cool, and collected all day, and she had a great support of girls around her! The day was full of laughs and love, especially between the bride and groom. It’s so obvious that Logan and Briley are each other’s best friends.
It thrilled me to see them so excited to get married. It was highly reminiscent of their engagement session at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear. They are such a photogenic couple! If you haven’t seen that session, you can view it here!
While it was a busy weekend over Memorial Day in Orange Beach, the day was perfect for Logan and Briley. The whole day went so smoothly. The bridesmaids welcomed me into their house amid brunch and Cher playing on from a speaker, an incredible vibe I credit to the maid of honor. Logan and his groomsmen similarly got to chill and spend time together, and those guys were so fun to photograph!
I loved so many things about this day, so let me narrow it down a little!
- Briley and her friends and family made all the floral arrangements, which were stunning!
- One of the couple’s bridesmaids created her invitation suite.
- Logan and Briley rode off in a 1958 Cadillac convertible!
- Briley gifted her father a tie with a photo of them on the backside and an engraved belt!
- Logan and Briley got to walk alone at golden hour and sunset while the reception went on at the venue, making for some of the most romantic photos ever. You can see them when you scroll down!
I loved every moment of this Orange Beach wedding at the Coastal Arts Center! Logan and Briley, I’m so blessed by you guys. I loved photographing your big day! You two are the absolute best!
Lead Photographer: Ellen Talbot | Ceremony and Reception Venue: Orange Beach Coastal Arts Center | Videographer: Eric Gray | Bride’s Dress: Bliss Bridal – Fairhope | Caterer: Lisha May | Florist: Poppy Flowers | Bride’s Cake: Whipped Up | Groom’s Cake: Whipped Up | Makeup Artist: Julia Grace Redd | Hair Stylist: Haley Presley | Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Azazie | Menswear: Mr. Burch Formalwear | Invitations: Chason Creative
add a comment